What can a player do to ensure that this isn't just another one?

If Bruno Dias, a writer and director at FailBetter Games, tweeted a picture with arrows that pointed at the exact location where the beginning of the game and the combat tutorial is in, some debate was triggered, with one side saying that Elden Ring's level design is an excellent illustration of rewarding and encouraging players' exploration, and another arguing that the game needs to Elden Ring Runes be more explicit in indicating that the cave is an area for tutorials.

"This really is genius tho since if you've played a souls game before , you'll be cautious to dive into a pit and head to the exit," wrote one Twitter user. "While new players will be able to talk to and believe in ghosts because the games haven't caused confidence issues."

"I think the message was needed to be more clear," wrote former MMOexp Australia editor Alex Walker. "I could not discern the fire from my position or even from the edge, so I interpreted it as other messages I'd read up until the moment I realized: "This was designed to make me laugh.'"

It's stated that reading is essential in any game, and this is certainly the case for Elden Ring. The game actually suggests that the dark plunge will lead to a tutorial zone, through a note left by the game's developers that can be found written on the edge in the pit.

"The Cave of Knowledge lies below," reads the message which you may think this, in conjunction with the ghost's words of encouragement could suffice to push players who want to master the basics of the game to the waiting area. But the one thing that clearly differentiates the messages left by developers from those left from other gamers is your capacity to evaluate them, an esoteric distinction which is easily overlooked.

Furthermore, the message is often accompanied by similar messages from players that are more often than not are humorous or misinformed messages from trolls rather than genuine clues to cheap Elden Ring Runes what's ahead.